Friday, November 20, 2009

Just a Little Bit Crafty!

My mother-in-law, Lori, is a very talented tole painter and has helped me for the past few years to make some really cute projects. The first year I was married I made a cute pilgrim woman and started painting the pilgrim man that matches her. Needless to say I am a really slow painter (and because we usually only paint once a year) it took two more years before I finished painting the pilgrim boy! Well this year we were talking one day about a project that we would like to do. (Pudge cut the stuff out for me and my two sister-in-laws and Lori put all of the other supplies together.) I thought that this HO HO HO would be really cute. So last Saturday we went to Ferron and I actually started and finished my project in one day. I thought they turned out pretty cute. With the baby coming and finishing up the semester of school, they may be my only Christmas decorations I have out this year. Lol

1 comment:

  1. I am jelous! Can I be adopted for one day a year when you guys tole paint??? :) Or be Travis' girlfriend for a day haha

    ReplyDelete