Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween and Feeling Better!

This week has been busy at school as we are getting ready to switch from attending class all week to going into the schools and observing teachers at work. I finally started feeling better and hope to stay healthy for the rest of the winter. I am really excited to be going to a third grade class at Castle Heights Elementary in Price this semester. I am not really looking forward to all of the germs roaming around elementary schools but hopefully having the bug last week will be my only turn this year. It should be interesting to see me try and keep up with a classroom of third graders. I have never claimed to be a fast or energetic person but being this pregnant has definitely taken its toll on my motivation level. I am looking forward to testing out all of the theories’ that my professors have been teaching us and figuring out what is going to work for my classroom.
Halloween was a lot of fun now that everyone seemed to be feeling better. The weather was really nice and all of my nieces and nephews looked so cute! Brian was hunting elk this week so I went over to the Trunk-or-Treat in Elmo and handed out my candy. Halloween always gets me so excited for the rest of the holidays.
In Price they are already hanging the Christmas decorations throughout town. I know that some people get upset because it seems like they are skipping Halloween and Thanksgiving, but it just makes me happy that they have enough decorations that they have to start this early to get them all up. Most people who know me are not really surprised. My sister Cortni and I have put our Christmas tree up as early as the first of October before. I don’t think it takes away from the other holidays, it just lest the season last longer!


1 comment:

  1. I would put my tree up sooner if Brady would let me!!! It takes so much time to decorate I want to enjoy it as long as I can!!!! I just can't figure out why he encourages me to get the shopping done before now but won't let me get into the spirit of things with decorating!

    ReplyDelete