Thursday, April 30, 2009

The last two weeks have been crazy to say the least! I finished school for the semester today. I have been observing a sixth grade class at Creekview Elementary. It has been fun and I feel like I learned a lot from Mrs. Manzanares and her students. I still want to teach the upper grade classes but did have a lot of fun with Kindergarten kids this year. I’m now done with school until the second week of June, YEA!! Hopefully my final grades will be available soon and as high as I want them to be.

4 comments:

  1. Sit back and enjoy a few weeks of spring. You deserve it. After watching my daughter-in-law studing and taking finals I don't know how you guys do it. College is tough. Good luck with the grade hope there has high as your hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carli:

    Enjoy your break, one of my classes starts on the 11th of May. Not much of a break for me. I am sure your grades were great, you are an excellent student. See you soon.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh carli...congragulations!! You did pretty good in high school (just because you cheated off of me). So good luck with getting the good grades by yourself! Oh who am I kidding...i'm just the holiday armadillo!! (I sure hope you get that)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its nice to finally have a break huh! :) Now if the next year were over everything would be perfect. Anything fun planned before we have to start class again?

    ReplyDelete