Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jazz Game

Brian and I have been able to go to a few Jazz games this season. It has been way fun watching them live. I even won a twenty dollar gift card from the Fans store the last time we went. I am happy to say I have two great Kyle Korver tee shirts. I made a sign for the first game we went to and was so excited to hold it up. Unfortunately we were in the section behind the Jazz bench and a lot of the family sits there so they never put the camera on our section. Brian's Grandma Norma told me to tell Kyle Hi for her so I made one side of my poster for her. It was still really cool to sit there because the lady next to me pointed out all of the family members sitting in our section. It was way fun to go with Pudge, Lori and Travis also. Brian is a huge fan and is able to tell me about all of the players so it is way fun. My dad and I were able to go to another game with Cortni and Randon. Our seats were free so we were way excited until we got there and they were on the top row! It was still fun especially when me and Dad moved down to lower seats after the first quarter. The last game we went to Brian and I went with Travis and Lori. It was really fun because the game went into overtime and the Jazz won!







3 comments:

  1. Yeah you're blogging!!! You will soon find out how addicting it is!Sounds like the Jazz games were a lot of fun. Too bad the families ruined your chance for a TV appearance. Looking forward to seeing and reading more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carli! Welcome to the blogging world! It was so good to hear from you! I too am a fellow Jazz fan and have to admit that even though I am happily married - I have a small crush on Korver! LOL. What girl doesn't? I look forward to staying in touch with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the page Carli. See you tomorrow.
    Patricia Blanton

    ReplyDelete