Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Graduation 2010




I’m so excited to say that I graduated from school this week. Now this would be even better if I could say that I have a job teaching in the fall, but I haven’t landed a position yet. We had a graduation ceremony in Price for all of the USU/Price Graduates. There are 19 people graduating this year and 10 of them are from the Elementary Education program. The ceremony was really nice (even though Abi screamed for the first 30 minutes).It has been a long journey but we finally made it! Thank you to everybody who has helped me get to this point. Now the job opportunities need to come my way!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey where are you? Are you stil student teaching? I haven't talk you for like a week. And I would also like to see Abbi. Give me a call, we need to catch up Lacey.

    ReplyDelete