Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter




I know Easter was a few weeks ago but I am just now getting the pictures I took off my camera. We had a nice holiday. I had six days off of school and enjoyed the break. We didn’t camp this year but we spent a day in Moab, a day in Nine-Mile and a day in Ferron. Abi was spoiled as usual. Grandpa and Grandma O’Neil gave her a basket with some stuffed animals in it. The Easter Bunny brought her a basket with some new bottles in it and Grandma Lorna bought her a cute “Bumboo” chair.

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I love the outfit that she is wearing too! I wanted to buy one from walmart... but alas when will I have a child to put in it :) Let me know how things are going when you get a chance, or when you will be around so that I can come visit and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carli I think today is your GRADUATION Day, so CONGRATS, and if it is not today, sorry got my days mixed up. Hope everything is good. I'm still on the hunt for you some where to live, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for something next to my house. I need to give Abby some more loves, she is getting so dang big, that is no fair. Please put a stop to that, as soon as possible. Have a great week. Lacey

    ReplyDelete