Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1st Day of Church





I need to say thank you for all of the well wishes and advise that you have given me! Life with a newborn is getting a little bit easier. She still isn’t sleeping that great at night but my mom has been helping me with her while I am student teaching and we are working on getting her nights and days straitened out.

Abi is growing like a weed! I had her weighed at the Dr’s office last week and she weighed 10 pounds 8 ounces and today (one week later) she weighs 11 pounds 6 ounces! She gained almost a whole pound in one week! It is amazing how she is growing and changing every day.

We took her to church for the first time this week and she was so good. I think that our little family looks pretty good in our Sunday best!

8 comments:

  1. Wow she is growing so fast. And that is the cuteist baby girl, in the cuteist dress. Hope everything is going great for you guys. Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is cute! Nice work. They do grow so fast. Cherish those precious moments because in no time she will be telling you no, throwing fits in the stores, and making a mess everytime you turn around! Kids are great though. Hope I run into you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh carli! she is soooooooo cute! They grow so fast, and start doing things even faster! Enjoy it now.. one day she'll be a over sensitive teen and you'll miss those days that all you had to worry about was sleepless nights! LOL xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her little hair bow..too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little sweetheart! I want to babysit! Let me know when you and Brian want a night to yourselves, and give your family a break because I would love to steal her for a bit!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Carli! She is beautiful! You guys look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little girl is so precious. I am glad that things are getting easier for you and I hope student teaching is a great experience for you as well. Best of luck!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay where are the cute blessig pictures, it's been a week and I'm dying to see them. Lacey

    ReplyDelete