Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


Scofield was a lot of fun this weekend. We went up Friday to my parent’s cabin and went to the parade and booths on Saturday. We decorated our float Saturday morning and had a great time. We threw a ton of otter pops. It worked out good enough that every one of my siblings and their families came. All seven of us in one location is hard to come by these days. We ate, swam, visited, and ate some more all weekend. We had a lot of laughs and enjoyed being together.

Kinlie and Izzy at the cabin holding mom's puppies.

Cydnee, Maryann, Me, Lauren and Courtney separating some of the otter pops.

Ashley, Kayson and Lauren holding the puppies.

Brian working on the float.(Putting out the vibe!)

Chris working hard on the float.

Mare, Lauren and Kayson on the float.

Jen working on the float.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you found my blog. Looks like a fun weekend in Scofield. So cool that your parents have a cabing... I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry but half of those names I DO NOT recognize... I swore you were my cousin and I knew all of you.. what the deuce??? and did everyone have a palethera of children while I was MIA???? I guess I need to come see everyone soon! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for leaving a comment. Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to my blog! Amd ps I didnt know you were preggers!! Congrats! Motherhood is the best! Even on the rough days!! Looks like all is welll and happy! And here is my email address to send me yours! lindzhinkins@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete