Monday, June 22, 2009

Week Two Lesson Plans and Technology


For our second week in class we talked about lesson planning and using technology with your lesson. We were able to watch an experienced teacher show us some cool things that can be done with a smart board. I have seen these used a lot during my observations at the schools and they are amazing. The students love to use them and they are very efficient. I am hoping with some practice to be able to use a smart board for many lessons in my classroom. It is important to plan your lessons but also important to remain flexible. It is ok if you don’t get to everything on your lesson plan but not okay if you didn’t plan enough and the students are left with time they are not learning.

3 comments:

  1. Carli -
    this blog is great! I like how you have combined your personal and class posting in one blog. Maybe you could share with us where you get the great graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I see your count down ticker in the top corner! Congratultions!!!!!! I am so excited for you. You will make an awesome MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carli,

    ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?!?!??.... :)
    I swear everyone is pregnant this year! It's crazy!! If you are (which i'm assuming by the "ticker" thing) a very big CONGRATS :) see you this weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete